Insert tagboard

Friday, September 21, 2007
Sorry for the absence
Hey!
I know I have not put up anything since my last post. I have been very very busy with my CCA but I am thoroughly enjoying it because I have great people working with me.
Anyway, I want to share something. Some of my friends are obviously shocked that I don't believe in God anymore. Well, I guess I have explored many many religions, including Christianity, Taoism and a bit of Islamic teachings and of course Buddhism. I have finally decided that Buddhism will suit me best after years of searching for what the indisputable truths are. I feel comfortable with Buddhism through experience and through what I see daily. Frankly, I am rather disturbed when I found myself thinking there's an external locus of control over anyone's life. My mom is clearly upset when I told her I don't believe in creationism anymore or determined fates. As long as your religion makes the best of you, I am happy for you. So, please be happy for me.
I enjoyed Indonesian movie screening yesterday. This movie called "Berbagi suami" or "sharing of husband." It is an internationally-acclaimed movie and it won an award in Hawaii Film Festival. I missed the first movie which won some award for the Berlin Film Festival. I want to watch more Indonesian movies now. I think they have quality. Not academy award movie, but on the right path.
Well, that's all for my blog now. take care!
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame