Insert tagboard

Thursday, July 19, 2007
Singapore soon
I am flying off to Singapore in a few weeks time. Seems like it is only yesterday when I made the post about the end of my freeloader status. I am going to miss home. But I am already missing my friends there.
Yesterday my sis was arguing with her friend. It was first interesting. Then her friend is so emotional. I said better stop yah. Don't mix friendship with religion.
I am waiting feverishly for the final book of Harry Potter. I hope happy ending. "Harry Potter must not die"---Just like what Dobby the house-elf said.
School is starting soon, feeling sick? I don't
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame