Insert tagboard

Saturday, February 03, 2007
realization
In my life, I tell from experience. That's who I am. I read something, I heard something. But I had broken away from the past. I no longer walk that path because it made me feel sad all the time, made me blame myself, made me blame my parents, made me blame the world. I am once a lost person, I dunno wat to do wif my life.
I am glad I come to nus. It makes me realize a lot of things, good things. As I went out shopping today, I become more appreciative, unlike the past. I do things with more appreciation.
No more blaming
No more tears
No more frustration
No more ignorance
No more anger
No more badmouthing
I felt appreciative
This week alone reveals how my friends care for me. Though we are not the same. And I can't thank u enuf for showing that u guys care for me.
I have changed...and I am one step closer from breaking free.
one step at a day
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame