Insert tagboard

Sunday, February 25, 2007
long long update
Ok...it had been forever since the last update
Saturday
Watch Notes on a scandal + having dinner wif my bro and his fren in vivo. Then we went to china town, just to leave early. At pgp, I watched dreamgirls.
The two shows are damn good
Sunday:
I went to temple. Next stop was Tanah Merah where I visited my guardian. the whole day was gone.
Monday:
Went out with indons to Orchard to eat and jalan2.
Tuesday:
Went to Diana's house to study and play (but i think we played more) haha...Thanks for the invitation Diana.
Wednesday:
Revision time
Thursday:
MNO meeting
Friday:
MNO meeting
Saturday:
I told myself I better do something
Sunday:
Taking care of some business for CNY celeb. Chit-chat wif frens until now.
Now, in my room and surfing net.
And I told myself again I better do something.
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame