Insert tagboard

Wednesday, February 07, 2007
CNY
I am not gg home again for this coming CNY. And I know my mom wants me to go back. But I dun wanna waste money...just for a few days. SO I will be spending another CNY in this small city wif frens. Nevermind, there's always a great things in store.
Anyway...
Have been very tiring these few days. Wanted to do something just now, and instead I ended up sleeping. haha...Well, I deserve a break to recharge my body.
It's Buddhist Awareness Week. The topic is gratitude...to parents, teachers, friends, and to Buddha. I hope that I have time to go down to the forum to support. I went to the science to support though.
I had learnt a new meditation skill as well. It's called Metta meditation (loving kindness) which transcends space. The next one will be Vipassana meditation. I am anticipating for this one, becoz the my ultimate purpose is to gain wisdom for liberation. Vipassana meditation will help a great deal. I hope so.
Rejoice!
May u all be well and happy.
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame