Proclaim it

Insert tagboard

Monday, December 11, 2006

worn out but worth it









trip to kl

First, we planned to go to redang. But since it is monsoon season now, we changed our mind. Heard that the place will be totally inundated, so no point of going there.

Instead we went to Kl. Ok lemme try to recall everything. We took bus from Spore. there are 11 of us. I slept all the way like a pig. That's becoz I didnt sleep the prev night. Upon reaching, we checked into the hotel and went to pyramid to shop. I didn't buy much except for spongebobsquare pants. We watched Royal Casino at night, it was nice.

The trip to lagoon is the highlight of the trip I guess. I really had so much fun and so did my frens. We played lots and lots of attractions and caused so much commotion. haha....I loved walking and playing in the rain, it has been since forever. Lol...anyway, we were totally soaked by wet ride and the rain. SO MUCH FUN.
At night the guys went to play pool and the gals just hanged out in cafe before we watched our 2nd movie, dejavu. OK lar...

The third day: hmmm....we went to klcc and waited for Danny for almost 1 hr plus, if not more. We then shopped, I bought a nike t-shirt which I think look nice. No worry, it is charged in my parent's credit card, I ain't gonna pay a cent. But being nice, I controlled myself of buying a piece only. hehe....At night, we ate at the alor with Jian and Danny, so there are 13 of us now. Afterwards, we chilled out in the hollywood cafe at sungei wang district. It's an Orchard for bustling city of KL btw. nice nice nice

I think that's the short update, there are so many exciting things happening it's not possible for me to describe in words. We will plan more in future. Love such a trip.

We ran at 12:03 AM
Self

Name :Erwin
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff

The me u know now may not be the same person u know next

The people

alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet

Memories

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits

Designer: j3tflame