Insert tagboard

Thursday, December 21, 2006
falling sick
it started off with mild headache. I went to sleep to get recharged.
I woke up...heavy headache + stormy stomach
Vomitted all the food I ate before I slept.
It was getting worse...bodyache set in and high fever.
My mom lemme took chinese medication and the fever disappeared in 4 hrs time.
And bodyache is here to stay for at least a few days.
haiz...
I realized that my prev entries can be very negative.
New yr resolution: stay positive and stay mindfull of what I am saying (which means trying to shut up a bit :p) Love my parents and family without excessive attachment. Be grateful and be in the present. Developing meditation skill is another thing I wanna develop. Rejoice!
Adios
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame