Insert tagboard

Sunday, November 19, 2006
on or off
something is wrong here.
I'm not really worried yet despite exam is drawing closer.
But at least I have started my revision.
Today, totally slacking day.
I went out to Bugis and city hall to buy some stuff.
Though I brought something to read, I didn't understand anything. Therefore, I stuffed the notes back to my sling bag.
Well, at least I got the stuff I want now.
Ok, so back to business.
Uni life can be fun, can be totally sucky.
Depends how you see it.
I don't want to see it in a bad light,
coz I will dread leaving this place when I do so.
Just enjoy every minute while I'm still alive.
Don't think too much of the future or lament abt the past.
Hore hore...it's time to sleep again
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame