Insert tagboard

Wednesday, November 01, 2006
it's been like forever
suddenly feels like blogging.
I am so so so busy. Almost no time to catch up with so many ppl.
I skipped my lecture today. Nobody seems bother to go. Why must I go since I know I will be either daydreaming or dozing off. I won't understand what he said, plus his accent.
So many things to do and yet so little time.
I have been loitering arnd the sch with er and pat like some beggars or siao lang. We go see deborah. She's like so fierce [somehow i felt we had offended her or something]and we relaized the time we spent to do all the stuff can go down the drain alr.
Talking abt weekend, I was stuck in pgp for 2 consecutive days. I was late 1 hr for maths make-up lecture. And when I listen, la la, don't catch a ball. nvm...webcast...jiu ming ah.
haiz...felt so tired everyday.
Still got a few more deadlines coming up.
And I had so much fun despite my hectic schedule.
I keep asking myself: What would have happened if I go Australia after my O'level. I think I would be very different.
time to sleep again.
haiz...wat a cycle
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame