Insert tagboard

Monday, November 20, 2006
gets no older
short update.
I woke up damn late today, like 1 pm. Then I had my lunch as usual at pgp. I met Cat (from Leeds U) there and we decided to study in library. One of her Taiwanese frens Josie joined us there. And on our way, we met Ken too.
So the 4 of us went to library to have a good mugging time (anyway, in British, mugging means robbing, which Ken and Cat found hilarious).The CL is closed at 430 pm. And therefore, since we wanted a good focus, we went to YIH. Gosh! fully packed as usual.
Therefore, we decided to go to a good studying place somewhere in Engin fac. Haha...we chatted more than we studied. Well, at least I finished 3 chapters on SS. Thank God, Cat proves usuful. I asked her lots of Geog stuff for my SS which I have no idea what they are about.
Dinner was subway + Mc.D. Ken becomes our delivery man. haha....go here and there to buy food for us. Feel so guilty....Towards the end, before we left for pgp, we had a hilarious encounter...The lift near engin block jammed, it gets open and close and we had a fun time trying to solve the problem without enginerring knowledge. We pressed here and there, HEY!! it worked out. haha...
And I tried to pick up some British accent...okok...I am learning. It sounds exotic to me. and I luv it.
OKOK...fun time is over...Now back to the harsh reality.
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame