Insert tagboard

Monday, October 16, 2006
quick update
[before saturday]
as usual, class, tutorial and more lectures.
[saturday]
went to pasir ris park for my SS. Very interesting indeed. My frens and I have some report to do which I haven't started.
Don't worry, gg to start soon
[sunday]
nothing much. Sleeping and slacking day
[monday]
finally go to wushu, has not been going for a few times. My frens all don't want to go. Loneliness is not OK. So I decided to skip too. hehe
Today, I think my splitting has progressed significantly. Working hard on it. hmmpph!!
But Inner and outer crescent kicks are still hopeless. Well, at least not so bad for inner crescent kick.
[To come]
More lectures
More tutorial
Basic Meditation Course
Wushu
and Essays
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame