Insert tagboard

Friday, October 20, 2006
lethargy
everyday got things to do
and i felt so tired
just finished my wushu
tmr got other activity
one week 4 times for my cca
last week bmc was very tense,
isabella fainted
we rushed her to hospital after she's conscious
then we ate dinner very late
lucky she's ok now
my body's cycle is so reversed
I'm friggin tired everyday
need nap to fuel my energy
even 45 minutes means 3 hours to me
ok...
time to bathe
time to do tutorial
time to sleep
time to go to hospital
time to meet for SS project
time to meet for another project
time to write essay I'm clueless
and suddenly it's friday again
and suddenly it's gg to be holiday soon
and suddenly I have to plan for my camp soon
and suddenly I am going for holiday, hopefully
and suddenly I am going back indon
and suddenly...
and suddenly...
and suddenly...
time flies,
I fly too.
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame