Insert tagboard

Sunday, September 17, 2006
wasted weekend or not so wasted?
another entry
I've gotten my back to basics.
I went to city hall today to get my stuff from medan
On saturday, I watched girl interrupted and I was really taken aback by angie's performance.
On sunday, I watched monster. Sterling performance by charlize theron earned her the oscar for best actress in leading role. Love is such a powerful word. I mean we wont know what ppl will do for love. 5 stars for this show.
The two movies are really touching becoz they talked abt lives of ppl most of us dont really get to experience. Everything is so different from their point of view.
I got my Jodi Picoult's My sister's keeper. I think the story is gg to be great too. Just started reading
Yes, yes,
it's another wasted weekend
Or maybe not so wasted afterall?
Love conquers all
Every clowd has its silver lining
Faith can move mountains
Love will always find a way
Everything happens for a reason
For there's life, there's hope
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame