Insert tagboard

Saturday, September 30, 2006
It doesn't matter at all---really!
I wanna pour out my heart, tainted wif the deep-red coloration of blood. I bet it's damn gross. haha...nvm
I am very chilled out. I had in the past complained about why life can be so unfair. I mean why this things happen to me and not to others. After some enlightenment, I now know that everything happens for a reason. We are living in a stage full of drama. People around us are trained actors and actresses, going around spicing up our lives. They add juicy details to everything that happens[possibly in a bad way]. We tripped on stage and the audiences and fellow actors were laughing at us, perhaps not a malicious one or perhaps actions meant to hurt us. But if we think of it all the time, we will get stressed up and tired and jaded of lives, of this very stage where all sorts of good and nasty things happen. Why not forget about it? Laugh with them. Learn from it. Come to think about it, it's really silly to be angry with all the things that happen which we don't have power to control. I am really thankful to all people who have in one way or another introduce me into what are the essence of buddhism. Coz I realize I can be a better person the next time.
Time to learn from our mistakes and others' mistakes[instead of laughing at them] and move on with grace
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame