Proclaim it

Insert tagboard

Sunday, September 03, 2006

gimme more more more

actually the title has got nothing to do wif my entry.

my lan connectin 3 was not working. so i cant play dota wif my frens. how sad that is. but hey! i still got my lan 1 and that means internet connection!

Yesterday was juven's bday. Happy bday gal!!! we celebrated in pgp's canteen. My frens bought the cake i have yet to pay. haha...and we had dinner together in canteen. how nice! i think we made a lot of noise yst and ppl kept on looking at us. haha! anyway happy bday again

I am supposed to go to buddhist fellowship dis morning. But all ppl slept late and woke up late. So juven and i forgot about the idea. I still nd to make a trip to town to get a new battery for my nokia phone. I charge for 2 hrs and the battery lasts for 1 hr? erm....maybe i overcharge it

Morning tends to be quite. So i want to light up the atmosphere. I switched on my rock songs and put them to the highest volume, so that my songs rock my cluster. And I feel so free now. I played table tennis last nite till 1 am, slept at 3 am coz i am worried abt my tooth. I need an implant. I caused stress to myself again, wondering the pain and everything. hey!! dont think about it, just do it. less stress. it's such a useful piece of advice. i really find it helpful.

There are so many concerns abt me and ppl arnd me, and i dont think about it anymore and i find my life is more worth while. And i think i am 65% successful in overcoming the undesirable traits of human beings. seriously, nowadays i am a happier person. I am working on my anger management and i hope i can make it. reali, i nvr realize the extent of help buddhism can provide me with to be a better person. One learning point, limit ourselves in pursuing too much of worldly pleasure coz enuf is never enuf and it will bring more physical and spiritual suffering.

We ran at 10:02 AM
Self

Name :Erwin
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff

The me u know now may not be the same person u know next

The people

alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet

Memories

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits

Designer: j3tflame