Insert tagboard

Tuesday, August 29, 2006
space and sleepless
my pgp room now smells good. edwin said the bau-ampek is gone. of course i took care of my room. it's so good to have my own personal space. u know...when i forgot my things, i can just walk out the toilet bare-naked. haha...so unlike home or my tanah merah lodging home. My frens was shocked when i told her, she said my mind went bonky. aiyo, not as if ppl can see u lar. and now, she did the same thing too. wth!!
i have not been sleeping enuf again. Training ended at 930 yesterday. By the time we packed mc.d and ate dinner, it was 1230. I slept at 1 and woke up at 7. Now I'm sempoyongan and my eyes are like those of pandas'
and my fren is crapping wif me thru msn now. I'll just entertain him
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame