Insert tagboard

Monday, May 29, 2006
people
[friends]
it's a strange thing. really!! I mean we have been very close for the past 4 yrs and 5 months, and yet we do not really share things. and now, my friend is feeling down lately, feeling hopeless and lonely. I felt sorry. I will try to cheer u up,k? if u gimme the chance.
to some other friends, congratulation! coz wat is the most important thing has just happened to you. I feel happy for you.
[family]
there are two meanings for tears, joyful or sad. I know which one is whose, ironically, i do not know mine. How can I expect anyone to understand me when I cant even understand myself? People around me feel happy for me. Ppl like my dad, my bro, my sis, aunt, cousins and etc. But I don't know whether I myself am happy and whether I make my mom happy or sad. I really don't know. Everyday when I wake up, I realize how much i must treasure my time with my family members. If it really happens, I will be seeing them less in time to come. (sigh)
Let time takes its toll ba and I pray for God for all His blessings and His enlightenments. Please help me discover my true self and guide me to what is best not only for me but for my love ones too.
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame