Proclaim it

Insert tagboard

Saturday, May 06, 2006

insignificant event

[calculating love]
i received an invitation to calculate the love between someone i like and me. i know it's a cheap trick and so i dont buy it. therefore, i anyhow type 2 names and send it over. my frens must be very blurred coz the 2 names are not familiar to him. lol. and one of my other friend just sent me the same old things. too bad yar! I'm not stupid. =p

[extravagaza]
the show extravaganza, my favourite show besides ceriwis yo wess and kick andi and discussion block from trans tv, recently celebrated its 2nd birthday. So the actors and actresses decided to handpick few international shows and make fun out of them by reeditting.

- Legend of Zoro between Mr Zoro and Catherine Zeta Jones is edited to be between Mr Zoro and Aming. LOL

Aming dressed like CZJ flirted with Mr Zoro and he's plain disgusting but funny. The scene they edited is when Mr Zoro and CZJ duelled in swords.

- Titanic between Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet is edited to that between Leo and one preety girl[cant remember her name] and the "preety girl's sister" Sogi.

U remember the scenes when Kate wanted to commit suicide by jumping into ocean. and u still remember their converse rite?

The editted version is:
The preety lady (L) ran and climbed to the hull. Then Leo noticed her
Leo: mau bunuh diri ya? [committing suicide?]

L: gw mau pipis tau! [I wanna pee here not jumping down]

Leo: IIh, cantik cantik jorok ya. Kalo gak pipis sini aja(Leo buka jaket) [preety lady but dirty ah, ok just pee here (Leo removed his jacket)]

Leo:Gw pingin gambar neh! Tapi loe mesti buka semuanya(I wanted to draw, but u have to remove all ur clothes)

L: Ah malu ah! (ahh! so shy!)

then the scene proceded to Kate's room
L:Sebenarnya yang mau digambar bukan saya, tapi adek saya (Sogi muncul telanjang dada)[Actually, I want u to draw my sister, (Sogi, a fat actor acting as a woman) appear half naked)

and the moment came, the picture drew is a gorilla lying on sofa...

[kick andy]
the show recently featured the dilemma and success of physically incapable adults which I think is very educational to Indonesians. there is not many such a good show b4. Anyway, this show is supposed to highlight the modern trend of Indonesian society which many are starting to accept/espose/embrace and many are inveighing. Things like; playboy magazines, premarital sex, hypnotise, freedom of speech, homosexuality, the darkside of downtown jakarta physically incapable ppl and so on! A very nice show indeed.

[angel and demon]
I am 8/9 done long time ago. I took 2 days to read 2/9 tp 8/9 of it. The remaining 1/9 will be boring. Since I roughly know the ending alredi. I dont bother liao. DaVinci Code is better than this one. The way the book describes christianism is with no basis. How can a carmelengo in reality killed the pope? and i dont think a pope will resort to using some sort of test tube baby to have his child with the sister he loved. Huh??? Strange ah! nvm

I've got so many plans ahead. They are all exciting!

We ran at 1:02 AM
Self

Name :Erwin
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff

The me u know now may not be the same person u know next

The people

alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet

Memories

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits

Designer: j3tflame