Insert tagboard

Sunday, April 02, 2006
untitled
the past few days have not been meaningful to me except dat i went out wif my bro to orchard and city hall and other places. tomorrow is obviously monday, so he has gone back to hostel. I'm extremely bored now...
I have watched a few shows, ultraviolet and shaggy dogs from pirated disc. [sorry dat i have indirectly participated in killing creativity] Despite the fact dat i also bought v for vendetta [non-original], i went to watch wif my bro at cineleisure. He then bought a classical guitar for his cca coz he's in guitar club.
For these few days, i've been waking up late and sleeping late too. Mine you, singapore is rather boring lar. I didn't have many places to go. Besides, everybody is so busy working or doing army. I cannot wait to go back alredi and enjoy life back in indon.
[interview]
i reached there early and the interview was adjourned one hour later. all the ppl there were from rj, hci and only 2 from sajc. Btw, i didn't see any ppl from tjc too.
They asked a lot of mean questions but i answered them sincerely. I just don't like lying to them because this will undermine their selection criteria. I hope i'm happy and so they are. But with fierce competition, cannot expect much also. Overall, my interview is not as good as other interviews i have went thru' b4.
[next]
i dunno how to spend my time here but i always visit chatroom to chat. otherwise, i dunno wat to do and everything become boring again.
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame