Insert tagboard

Friday, April 28, 2006
no link
few days back, i went to swimming with my cousin and i got to listen to a conversation between 2 men in the showering room.
Background info: there has not been a blackout in medan city for many days so far and so is the area i'm living in.
A:"eh, u know that a market has just been burnt down just now [9 o'clock]?"
B:" reali? haiya!!! is it the entire market?"
A:"no lar, only 1 store near medan pusat"
I(Me):"cheh! I stay near there. Dont scare me!"[murmuring in my heart]
B:"ya lar...always power shutdown, dats y kena burnt down."
I:"huh? can someone enlighten me? no link leh"
then the two guys went to have shower. I was left puzzled and confused alone.
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame