Proclaim it

Insert tagboard

Friday, March 10, 2006

update on my short "holiday" in spore

so here the stories go

28/02/06
left medan sadly and nervously. On the plane, did nothing, not even eating...Silk air was understaffed...the service was slow and I wasn't enjoying myself at all. Upon reaching, I went to my aunty's place. Ate my lunch at 2 pm, then I settle some stuff for bank. I went back to guardian's place. She saw me, my housemate also saw me and guardian's sons all asked me :"so how was your result?"

01/03/06
Woke up very early, though I couldn't sleep the other night. Then, I went to school. Saw no familiar faces in the bus I took. I got very nervous until I stepped into the school compound. Saw mrs.Leong 1st..."I'm nervous!!!"..."You did quite well, you got both As for Maths and FMaths, the rest I dont know!"

Then came the familiar voice of Mr.Tong...all students were invited into the hall. Then they gave the brightsparks package and yearbook. It was a total letdown for the yearbook. I mean they could charge us more to get a better quality one, we are leaving the college anyway, so we wont get the chance to get another yearbook.

Then the principal flashed the students with 3As and 4As. Although the college did very well in terms of no of ppl with 3As and 4As, physics tutors told me that the quality grades dropped a bit and they were disappointed. My class did very well. Almost all ppl got into the list...I'm quite satisfied with my GP result, which was much better than Prelim. Then we thanked and talked to all the tutors, then we left happily.

02/03/06
Nothing happening, talking to myself at home. thinking of what to write for my essays and so on...but I chatted wif Lan Anh at night coz she just reached spore. Very nice toking to her again.

03/03/06
Starts writing essays obviously. My body ached a lot....Anyway, Singapore is unsurprisingly boring...mundane life!

04/03/06
Went to some open house and to my utter disappointment, I saw so few tjcians. No single yr 3 ppl. Lucky, I went with my brother. Then, we went to watch movie entitled final destination 3. Gruesome but nice graphic. The storyline is non-sense, if u escaped death, it means u survived and prolly coz u have done good things to avoid ur early, miserable death. It won't come hunting you and more ludicrously, won't come giving u hints(thru pictures) how ure dying and hus will die first among those who survived.

Then, we went to shop and shop. I spent around $300+ for my mom's and sister's items ONLY. And I;m not talking abt spending money for myself. See good boy :)
What else did we do? forget! oh ya!!! when i went home, my cousin told me about a boy from vj, very sad! education system and society mindset here are terrible...

05/03/06
woke up at like 1.00+. My bro was obviously cant follow my diet pattern. He was complaining and dragging me off my bed. So, we went to eat and then we went to temple to pray. Saw his friends (both from tj)and we chatted abt tj things and dats it. went to buy books also for my bro and we ate at KFC. He gotta left early becoz of curfew.

06/03/06
Went to tj to meet ms kwan. Ask her to help me write recommendation letter. Then ask the GO ppl to certify my things. I went to hub and saw Mellisa, we chatted and chatted and chatted. One good thing abt graduating from tj is dat we got to enter the staff room like it's our privilege....quite nice becoming teachers i guess!

07/03/06
stuck at home wif more essays. Life becomes boring again! Then I went to school again. Ms Kwan is very effective becos she finished editing my essays which she promised to give back to me on wednesday (08/03/06)

08/03/06
too lazy to write stuff...so slacking like mad.

09/03/06
Went out wif my bro...we went to watch movie the Pink Panther at Orchard cineleisure. Afterwards, We went to HMV. I bought the soundtrack for movie "Walk the Line" where lucky Reese Witherspoon won her 1st oscar. [I think charlize steron or fellicity huffman should win] But the songs are very nice. I'm in love with rock'n'roll by j.cash and june carter. I also bought the book Memoirs of a Geisha and it only costs me 10.50, cheap rite?

Afterward, we went for dinner at Lucky plaza. It's an indonesian restaurant and the food is damn nice. Not so ex also! Then my bro went home becos of curfew again!

10/03/06
Went back to school to collect letter of recommendation. I saw ms kwan, and she thot that i dont want to see mrs kay becoz mrs kay told her she never met me despite the fact i went to sch so often...then i told her i just realised mrs kay is doing relief teaching and i talked to her. I dunno y, but i always feel good whenever i talked to my tutors, esp mrs kay and ms kwan. Guess, they are the closest teachers that i ever have.

Then, ms kwan and ms ng took us to lunch. I met Lan Anh, Tuan, Gaya, Alex and Royston. We had lunch together and keep on chit-chatting. Then, my mom interrupted the lunch with the usual phone call, and there's this bad news. [I;m not gg to share]...but I somehow dont feel worried. then we continue to have lunch. Ms Kwan treated us (thank you so much at crystal jade) and we went to buy bubble tea at ms.ng's aunty's store. The oreo blended with milk is mouth-watering( completely tantelizing). Even my fully-filled stomach can't resist the temptation! We drank and we went back to tj. Btw, Mr Tong's car is downright ugly to me. In medan, it's dubbed the kua-ca car, aka the coffin car. LOL...but no offence!

Then, Lan, Tuan, Alex and I went to town. In the mrt, tuan and alex did a lotta disgusting things...I am too ashamed to share lol...then Lan, Tuan and I rushed to F.J Benjamin to fix my sister's watch. The place is totally secluded [but the building and the ppl are nice] We reached there 5 minutes before it closed. Actually we got lost half-way...

Then we went to suntec city for IT fair...they are showcasing the same old things yeta again. Lan bought camera...Alex joined us again after seeing his mom. Then, we went for dinner at food court in city hall. Tuan and Alex decided to go to tj for o-nite. Since neither Lan nor I is interested, both of us went to catch a movie, the date movie. So Lame!!! not funny!!! not worth my money too!!!After the movie, I went back to tanah merah and she went back to clementi.

We ran at 10:29 PM
Self

Name :Erwin
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff

The me u know now may not be the same person u know next

The people

alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet

Memories

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007

Credits

Designer: j3tflame