Insert tagboard

Friday, March 10, 2006
open house
I woke up very early today arnd 845 and I thot i will for sure be late for the meeting. So I sms-ed LP and asked them to go ahead 1st, and met them at boonlay mrt. Then u know what, i was somehow AMAZED that i reached there 1st...they were still at outram mrt stat. BQ was late...extremely late...and we missed the talk on some courses i'm interested in.
NTU:
The open house was ok...but not that engaging. I don't feel any vigour coming from the students there. Then I saw chanel and jia. They whispered to me :"haiya, i think we will be gg to NUS lar." Haha, I think NTU hardly attracts students who qualify to go to its rival. Then, I went to the auditorium and met Wil. He didn't quite change, just that he spoke more politely, like those kind of noble man u knoe. And...I'M SURPRISED THAT I AM TALLER THAN HIM NOW. but still shorter to the rest of my classmates. haha.....he asked me to vote for him for poster competition, I gave him the highest mark although the prc girl beside him did a much better job. I'm sorry to say that i'm biased lar. but too bad...
Went to the canteen and saw Zhong Hua. He's like so shocked when he saw me. I think he cant recognize me at all, coz he's like frowning and trying to settle himself. He thot I had mistaken him for someone else wif the same name. lol...
Then we went home finally
NUS:
Not bad. I saw many tjcians (yr 2 and 3) in the auditorium where the exhibition was held. Not bad lar the open hs. The staff was very helpful. I met few tjcians and we chatted abt the course stuff. But i cant attend the talk and other display becoz i needed to rush back. I went to my bro's boarding sch. His hand is fractured, so I need to carry his stuff. We went back to my guardian's place and then we went to makan. After that, the downpour was bad and so was the lightning. I was drenched very badly and we went to the airport finally and met his friend who will be gg back too.
I expect more things to do tonite. sigh!
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame