Insert tagboard

Sunday, March 19, 2006
List
List of things I miss when I'm in Medan:
- Sliced fish soup from tp mall
- hmv and cd stores
- shopping malls in orchard
- high speed internet
- breezy wind at night while drinking starbucks
- movies
- friends, teachers and skul
- the straits times
List of things I miss when I'm in singapore:
- japanese rest. sushite
- pirated dvds [$ 1.20 per piece]
- swimming and fitness centre
- gg out in car
- being a driver
- family at home
- jap class
- piano class
- gg outskirt on sunday
Bad things that always happen when I'm in spore:
- dried skin
- walk until i drop
- dehydration
- stress abt future
Bad things that always happen when I'm home:
- pimples and itch
- over-active bladder due to nice but dirty food
- stress sometimes abt my future
sigh...
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame