Insert tagboard

Friday, March 10, 2006
interview and inspiring quotes
11.15: woke up and get ready
12.00: Oh no! clothes not ironed and no lunch yet
12.15: late alredi...ARGH!!!
12.25: caught a taxi and went to traders hotel. Get lost and late for interview...
12.50: reached there and the interviewer didn't seem happy
13.00: interview went smooth, but i still felt sorry for being late
13.30: eating Aunty Anne's caramel almond and passion fruit
14.00: went to swensen's at orchard to get the no for tamp outlet and I booked 20 places for 02 ppl. I invited ms kwan too!!!
14.30: I went to hmv to find dolly parkin's travellin' thru [soundtrack for transamerica]. Then I listened mariah's additional songs for the emancipation of mimi for free. I saw one actor, singapore one, but i dunno his name. Recently, he was convicted for bad driving [something along dat line]. He tried to put up make up and all sorts of accesories, but he still failed to conceal his true identity. Anyway, i don't really care. I was very irritated wif e hmv security man. He keeps staring at me like i'm gg to steal something.
15.00: On my way back home.
16.10: blogging
plan:
17.00: slack
18.00: bathe
19.00: reached tp mall to meet my friends...[hope they want to catch a movie afterward]
Inspiration:
Supposed A and B are in love and i mean they truly love each other. One of them is angry at time for not spending enuf time. The guy always care abt work and work only.
So one day:
A:"When is the time to say enuf is enuf to someone u love so much that u will die for him?"
B:"NEVER"
touching rite? but will i be able to give such an answer to the one i love? i really dunno
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame