Insert tagboard

Thursday, March 16, 2006
hometown
Erlin asked me to write 5 weird things abt me and I can't find any. I don't have any weird habit lar,so erlin, too bad ok!!! :)
The day b4 i went bck, i slept at arnd 2 am+ becoz i was busy reading the memoirs of a geisha. Then, I felt so tired when i woke up at 545 to catch my flight back. Anyway, not at all surprisingly, my luggage exceed the permitted weight of 25 kg [i got 29.6 kg]. So, the woman at the counter decided to fine me, otherwise, i needed to unpack my luggage. I was too lazy anyway, so i paid $21 b4 i could get my boarding pass.
I ate at burger king outlet inside changi airport alone. The waitress gave me the wrong burger, the one with beef. So, I asked for an exchange and she was very friendly and helpful. I really think that some shopkeepers, such as the one at guess and other outlets, must go for GEMs becoz the one at burger king went for such a course and i was very pleased with their service.
1st day:
Upon reaching Polonia airport:
The arrival hall was completely burnt due to short circuit, allegedly. So, the small and pathetic departure hall has to be partitioned so as to allow int passengers to collect their luggage or to stamp their passport. So sad. Anyway, I walked out the airport without any clue where to get my luggage. And then, i have to walk into the airport again to get my luggage. Sigh!
Home:
Nothing much to do also. I practised something since I had stopped doing so for 2 weeks. I don't want to get rusty. In the afternoon, we went to one alternative doctor. Then, I went to swim wif my cousins. [the yoga lesson i introduced to my cousin and aunty wasn't good, they gained weight instead. so i dont plan to join the class :) they are the guinea pigs lol]. Afterwards, we went to have dinner at one thai restaurant. My cousin kept complaining abt her bf. terrible lar him. but i shan't interfere.
2nd day:
Woke up early today, though unwillingly, and in the afternoon i went to my aunt's place to have lunch and later on to market to eat es campur just to find out the place is closed alredi. I went home again and had dinner outside at sun plaza. We ate at this food outlet, quite nice but the service is slow. I went to my grandmom's place and my grandaunt is very sick. My granduncle from china comes back here for holiday after so many yrs. He didn't change much lar and his chinese is terrible. He was prev from hongkong, so i guessed his cantonese must be much better.
The wonderful little cith of medan was engulfed in darkness due to blackout. PLN is not doing a good job and it is planning to increase the electricity cost by 10% instead of 100% planned prev. I didn't like the way the govt is doing things. They are not effective and ppl's standard of living, esp the impecunious, are much worse off. Unemployment rates hit all-time-high at an unprecedented 40 millions ppl. RIDICULOUS. While some ppl can afford to send their children overseas, some impoverished farmers or peasants are having so much hard time that they don't have enuf to eat. I'm quite disillusioned wif the authorities. Everything becomes so ex- becoz the authorities limit import from china and other cheap countries. Business is as bad as the post 1998-MAY-RIOT. URGH! cant believe it.
Evil and wicked ppl:
Some ppl are very evil in the sense that they steal everything from other ppl thru unscrupulous methods. I don't want to name how becoz it's too evil for me to say and i feel it's sinful to do so. I really pity these ppl. They think they can bring everything they steal with them for3ver? well, too bad, the answer is no coz life is not eternal. I don't know how to hate this kinda ppl and i dunno whether they deserve to be hated by me. I shan't bother this kind of person anyway. Hope that they will soon discover what they did are erroneous, though the damage done to some ppl may be irrevocable.
Feel tired now, I shall end my entry now...no swimming today btw.
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame