Insert tagboard

Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Feels like a rollercoaster---go up and slide down at any time
Juz came back from swimming, it feels good to immerse myself in cold water after all the stress and sad things I felt. Anyway, my cousin had successfully cut down 2 kg her mass in preparation for her imminent wedding. lol
Last nite, I couldn't sleep. Only at 430 am then I dozed off. watashiwa jiu ji sanjiu pon ni okimashitades...then I dragged my feet to jap class this morning. I was yawning all the way even during the lesson time. The teacher sure know what I was up to last night.
I miss some places in Singapore and some friends back at school. The life in Medan is quite boring. Tonight actually I got plan to visit one doctor who gives an alternative treatment. He is very good...some people who can't walk [due to aging or stroke] manage to walk after 10+ visits. He doesn't ask for money you just donate yourself. MOst ppl gives $1 [Rp 5000]. Quite affordable to the underpriviledge ppl. My grandmom who cant walk prev now can go out already. Thanks to his treatment. So for ppl hu had the same problems, you may visit medan to seek this alternative treatment.
Nitez2....I'll update tomorrow :)
Name :Erwin
The me u know now may not be the same person u know next
Birthday:04/04/86
School:tj
Horoscope:aries
Likes:good stuff
Dislikes:nasty stuff
alice
miranda
erlin
cindy
dwee
pat
irma
sf
tuan
kaicheng
l.a
yuven
cassie
jess
gita
wet
Memories
Credits
Designer: j3tflame